Job Title: Program Manager
Responsibilities of the Program Manager
EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is seeking candidates for a full-time Program Manager in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
The Program Manager will:
• Lead projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of data processing and other information management professionals who have been involved in analysis, design, integration, testing, documenting, converting, extending, and implementing automated information and/or telecommunications systems.
• Perform day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
• Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all contract support activities.
• Establish and alter corporate management structure to direct effective contract support activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 5+ years of experience in IT program management.
• Must possess 10+ years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields.
• Experience with the Information Technology Acquisition process and its milestones (solicitations).
• Experience in analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documentation (bids and proposals).
• Must hold a Project or Program Management certification (i.e., Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management.
• Active Secret Security Clearance
About EDC Consulting
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting is a small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 client engagements successfully delivered, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, Federal, state, and local and commercial clients. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC offers a rich corporate culture with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect. At EDC, we build upon the principals and traditions of our military. Personal responsibility, accountability and strong work ethic are a must. Our clients benefit from working alongside a winning team of smart, hard-working, creative, and successful professionals. By becoming part of the EDC team, our employees will share in our entrepreneurial spirit and success.
Please send your resume to [email protected] EDC Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.
For additional information on EDC Consulting, visit us at www.edcconsulting.com.