EDC is seeking a proven Senior SAP ABAP Developer for an opportunity in Arlington, VA.
• 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP – design, development, testing, and release of the SAP software
• 5+ years of experience in an SAP ABAP development role
• 2+ years of experience developing SAP Work Flow
• 2+ years of experience developing SAP PI
• 1+ year of experience building enhancements leveraging the SAP Enhancement Framework
• 1+ year of experience building conversion programs using LSMW
• 1+ year of experience developing SAP SmartForms
• 1+ year of experience developing SAP ALV Reports
• At least 2 full cycle implementations of SAP software
Basic Skills, clearances and other elements required, in order of importance, and number of years’ experience, where applicable, in each skill:
• Advanced communication skills (verbal and written)
• Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Arlington, VA
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, Edge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com.