Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter:
EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is seeking candidates for a Technical Recruiter in Tysons Corner, VA. The Technical recruiter will have experience with IT professionals (Project Managers, Engineers, Developers, Systems Administrators, other Functional & Technical positions, etc.) and other professionals with a specific focus in ERP applications (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.) The Technical Recruiter will have experience recruiting in the Federal marketplace which includes the Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Homeland Security (Client) and Civilian Federal agencies. EDC’s primary business focus is the Federal government, and 90% of all EDC’s candidates require security clearances at the Secret level at minimum. The cradle to grave, full-lifecycle technical Recruiter to be self-motivated and driven and who works well independently as well as part of a team. Successful candidates will have the ability to not only build and develop relationships internally within EDC Consulting, but also to build a network of external resources for sourcing candidates.
The Technical Recruiter will:
• Identify appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
• Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiting team to understand the needs and roles to be filled, reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
• Coordinate interviews, negotiate salaries and/or rates, and obtain Letters of Intent and Exclusivity as needed, and close candidates.
• Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
• Identify the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
• Vets’ potential candidates’ credentials.
• Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
• Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
• Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Utilize our multiple career boards (Monster, ClearanceJobs, etc.) and with Applicant Tracking System (JobDiva).
• Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, OneNote, Excel, Teams, etc.)
• Bachelors degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
• At least 3 years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
• SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
• Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
• Willing to work after-hours as needed and be available and on-call beyond the regular working hours.
• Willing to learn about all aspects of EDC’s core business and be willing to accept new responsibilities as dictated by the needs of the company.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in the company’s office located in Tysons Corner, VA and/or also work from home as directed. EDC’s primary collaboration and communication tool is Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, and the entire suite of Microsoft Office 365 products. Flexibility in telework arrangements and responding to the needs of the company’s leadership, the team lead, and/or the work group will be necessary. Daily “scrum” meetings take place as needed. Presently, scrum meetings are held daily to coordinate business activities and tasks amongst the team.
About EDC Consulting
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting is a small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 client engagements successfully delivered, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, Federal, state, and local and commercial clients. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC offers a rich corporate culture with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect. At EDC, we build upon the principals and traditions of our military. Personal responsibility, accountability and strong work ethic are a must. Our clients benefit from working alongside a winning team of smart, hard-working, creative, and successful professionals. By becoming part of the EDC team, our employees will share in our entrepreneurial spirit and success.
Please send your resume to [email protected]. EDC Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.
For additional information on EDC Consulting, visit us at www.edcconsulting.com.